in the product and the consumer
The company is periodic surveys to measure the
satisfaction of consumers about their products: -
uses measurement tool on which to base important decision-making
that the company developed a method which aims to collect and
analyze information and draw conclusions to determine the extent of
satisfaction of customers towards products, through to measure
is selected information on the consent of the client where they are
collected every six months, which include: -
* The volume of sales and customer complaints through the records of
sales and marketing sector.
* The company's performance to its clients through the
questionnaires and the information is used for client satisfaction
by measuring indicators for measurements of various information and
identify the typical standards measured by these indicators.
A system that works to collect and
analyze all the views and comments to the consumers, the company's
The company, through the production processes and operations
monitoring and measurement processes to help identify the
appropriate data to be collected and identify ways of addressing
this data to assess the performance compared to the outline and
objectives to be achieved and the data analysis results are used to
measure customer satisfaction through the following steps: -
* Scheme procedures measuring customer satisfaction.
* Identify information on the consent of the client.
* Identify ways of obtaining information on the consent of the
* Identify ways to use information on the consent of the client.
* Record the proceedings of measuring customer satisfaction.